CHELSEAFOURNIER.COM (referred herein as the “Website”) is owned and run by Complete Prosperity, LLC, a Maine based limited liability company, which also does business in commerce as Chelsea Fournier Online (“we” or “us”). We know you care about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared, and want to provide some background on how your private information is handled through the Website.
The Purpose of this policy
We take your privacy seriously. We provide this Policy so that you understand how we treat the information that you provide us as you use the Service.
This Policy applies only to information collected via the Service. It may not apply to information that we may collect offline (for example, via phone calls). We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any material changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately as soon as we give you notice of them, which we may do by means including but not limited to sending an email to the email address listed by registered users and/or posting the revised Policy on this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and consent to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
Please direct any questions about this Policy to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
what types of information do we gather?
The Integrated Software Platforms will handle Collected Information pursuant to their own privacy and security policies, so we encourage you to read those services’ policies if you are concerned. By using our Website and Services, you consent to our providing Collected Information with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
When you use the Service, we may automatically collect or generate information including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer; web pages that you access within the Website; geographic information; a unique user ID; the type of browser you are using; search information; and usage and browsing information. We may interact with or obtain information about you from third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) as you may be directed to the Website from an outside platform and we will have access to some user-specific data about how you interacted on that platform or were directed to the Website. We refer to all of the information described in this section as “Collected Information.”
How We use collected information
On a practical level, we use the Collected Information to improve your experience on the Website and in engaging with the Services. This may involve application for delivering resources or communications to you, for billing purposes, for scheduling appointments, or for other interactions with you as a reader, student, or client.
If we use your email address to communicate with you, we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails, other than receipts or delivery of product or service communications).
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged or given to any other company, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service, in conjunction with our Integrated Software Platforms, as we described in this Policy.
The security of your Collected Information is very important to us. We use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, but we cannot guarantee that your Collected Information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using the Service, you (a) consent to our using your Collected Information as described in this Policy; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of Confidential Information by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of Confidential Information.
For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
do We sell any of the collected information?
The short answer is no. We will not be selling, sharing, or transferring your Collected Information to any third parties. However, we may need to share your Collected Information as noted below to run the Website or render Services you have requested:
- Third Parties: In some cases, we may need to bring third party contractors or consultants in to perform tasks that involve exposure to or review of Collected Information. Examples would include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, search results, or links, processing credit card information, and/or providing customer service. In doing so, we might share your information with third-party business partners for the purpose of providing our products and/or services to you. However, such third-parties will be given limited access to your information, only as is reasonably necessary to deliver the product or service, and will never receive your information for any other purpose. Furthermore, we will always require any such third-party to adhere to this Privacy Notice, or operate under a separate confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement, depending on the relationship and exposure to Collected Information. An example would be if we hired a marketing agency to help us optimize an email sequence to deliver the highest quality resources to you. They would see email address, aggregate open rates, and any information shared in a subscriber profile, as it is collected and stored in our email service provider. But they would not be allowed to download, interact with, or manipulate any entered information.
- User Content: Any user content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to our services and/or Website may become available to the public and unable to be removed, except within our discretion. Once posted on the Website, such user content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, on other sites that have republished us, or if other users have copied or saved that information. If you do not wish your content to be available to the public, please do not post it on the Website (such as comments on blog articles, or any interactive pages of the Website).
- Non-Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Email Address(es): If you enter an email address, you will be able to communicate with MELISSAPHARR.COM, and possibly with other users. If you reply to users or participate in group meetings, your email address might be shared with these other users.
- Change Of Control: In the unlikely event that we buy or sell/divest/transfer the company, the Website, any of our products, services, assets, or any portion thereof (including any shares in our company), your personal information might be among the content that is sold and/or otherwise transferred in this type of a deal.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set forth herein and above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties. In these cases, you will have an opportunity to instruct us to not share the information, or any portion thereof.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. If you are not at least 18 years old, do not access or use the Service.
no rights of third parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
limitation of warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of Collected Information except as stated expressly in this Policy.
Notices & revisions